EUKANUBA : Eukanuba Premium Performance
Recommended For:ALL BREEDS, 1+ YEARS
Sporting dogs are hardworking dogs that need more than everyday nutrition. Eukanuba understands this and developed Eukanuba Premium Performance 30/20 a food ideal for hunting, field trials and other more strenuous athletic activities in a wide range of environmental conditions. It's packed with 20% more protein and fat to provide sustained energy for peak performance. It also contains natural sources of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate and as a whole helps maintain healthy joints. Eukanuba Premium Performance 30/20 also contains an appropriate level of highly digestible carbohydrates to help support a short exercise recovery time after sporting activities. Eukanuba Premium Performance 30/20 is nutrient rich to help promote a good nose and scenting ability and contains a special blend of fibers such as beet pulp and FOS (fructooligosaccharides) to promote excellent digestive health.
OUR HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS
- STRONG DEFENSES: Clinically Proven FOS promotes strong defenses. Almost 70% of your dog's immune system is found in the digestive tract.
- SKIN AND COAT: Contains OmegaCoat - Guaranteed optimal levels of Omega 6 and 3 fatty acids are clinically proven to promote skin and coat health.
- LEAN MUSCLES: Animal based proteins are clinically proven to promote strong, lean muscles.
- OPTIMAL DIGESTION: Beet pulp is clinically proven to promote digestive health. Natural fiber blend to promote nutrient absorption.
- STRONG BONES: Contains calcium - clinically proven to promote strong bones.
- DENTADEFENSE: DentaDefense is clinically proven to reduce tartar build-up by up to 55% in 28 days.
Weight Feed Daily: For Highly Active Dogs Feed Daily: For Moderately Active Dogs Feed Daily: For Maintenance (lbs) (cups/day) (cups/day) (cups/day) 10 1 1/4 1 3/4 - 1 20 2 1 1/2 1 - 1 1/4 30 2 1/2 2 1 3/4 - 2 40 3 2 1/4 2 - 2 1/4 50 3 1/2 2 3/4 2 1/4 - 2 3/4 60 3 3/4 3 2 1/2 - 3 70 4 1/4 3 1/4 2 3/4 - 3 1/4 80 4 1/2 3 3/4 3 1/4 - 3 3/4 100 5 1/4 These guideline amounts are a starting point and your dog may need more food depending upon age, activity and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may need to adjust food intake. If your dog appears overweight or requires less food to maintain optimum body weight than the amount listed in the feeding guideline, we suggest a reduced fat diet like Eukanuba Weight Control Adult or for obese dogs, Eukanuba Weight Loss. This represents the total recommended volume of food per day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your dog per day to get the actual portion size per feeding.
- Feed this food to dogs that are highly active, showing, hunting, performing or under stress.
- Remember to have clean, fresh water available for your dog at all times.
- Because Eukanuba Active Performance is complete and balanced; you do not need to add vitamin or mineral supplements
Clinically proven ingredients in six key performance areas: